Monday, August 24, 2009

Carpooling & Ride-Sharring.... and a FUNBUS!


Come back for a looksie soon... the fewer cars we can put on the road for this the better!!!
(I was thinking anyone who has space in their car driving from Portland or Oakridge could "comment" on this post, listing their contact info, and the same for anyone looking for a ride...? Sound helpful?) For example, my friend Laura is flying into PDX on Friday evening, and needs a ride down to the Hootenanny... anyone planning to leave Portland late Friday evening to come on down and spend Friday night camping? )
*** Also! Just in! My (brilliant) mother is looking into renting a "Funbus" to drive folks from Portland down to the wedding and then back up again the same day. Would this option appeal to anyone? If so, please contact Nancy at 503-663-0220, and/or past a comment to this post!

7 comments:

  1. My friend Laura is flying in on Friday and needs a ride from PDX down to the Hootenanny the night of Friday Sept. 18th... any one got an extra spot? -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party bus - here's what I'm thinking - a 15 passenger van is inexpensive. You can pony up $30 to defray my out of pocket expenses. Originate in Gresham, a stop downtown if riders warrant, a stop on I-5 near Canby, and a Salem-area stop if needed. Nancy (Heather's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey all,

    So far Andy and I have plenty of room. We *might* be taking Caroline with us, but I will update how much space we have. We will be leaving Portland on Thursday around 3:30'ish if all goes smooth on the railroad. Call me 503 481 1371, or email me englemankristen@yahoo.com.

    Love always,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also:
    Sam needs a ride up on Friday and his girlfriend Lindsey might be coming up on Saturday and will also need a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. daniel 503-453-9374, dfleischer@windermere.com will be going down from portland on saturday morning and returning some time sunday. i can drive and take some folks in my car, or sit my butt in someone's back seat. seems silly to drive alone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura Hemker9/14/09, 1:54 PM

    Hey guys, I'll be flying in at 5pm to PDX on Friday and fly back Monday at noon. I'd love to share gas and a ride with anyone heading that way...
    lhemker@gmail.com, 208-863-0205

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jude is going out on Friday afternoon if someone needs a ride. i'm leaving wiiicked early on Sunday morning so I won't be able to give a ride back...

    541-556-7719

    ReplyDelete